Ruger Wrangler Information
Not only is it chambered for affordable .22 LR ammo, the Ruger Wrangler Single-Action Rimfire Revolver with Cerakote® Finish is the perfect sidearm for life on the ranch or the farm. It’s great for taking care of varmints and pests that complicate life in the country. Thanks to the cold, hammer-forged barrel with 1:14 rifling, it has the accuracy needed to hit scampering pests. When the weather turns bad, its Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish keeps it looking good and free of rust. Thanks to its aluminum alloy frame, this pistol offers a quick-drawing, lightweight feel. Its checkered synthetic grips provide a confident grip and extra shooting control. Its transfer bar and loading gate interlock virtually eliminate accidental discharges. Line up the blade front and integral notch rear sights and experience the straight-shooting accuracy of the Ruger® Wrangler Single-Action Rimfire Revolver.
Manufacturer model #: 2004.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammo
- Perfect sidearm for life on the ranch
- Takes care of varmints and pests
- Cold, hammer-forged barrel with 1:14 rifling
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Checkered synthetic grips
- Transfer bar and loading gate interlock
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights